Hello everyone. My name is Bruce. I am a financial advisor with a large brokerage firm. As I stared at my computer today wondering if the stock market would ever rebound, I started to think about what I would rather be doing at that moment. Many things came to mind. But when I asked myself what am I passionate about, a few things came to mind. 1) my family, 2) money, and 3) the Cincinnati Reds. Rather than bore some people with stories of my 3 year old triplets, I decided to start a blog about my favorite team.
In my posts I want to share my thoughts and observations on the Reds. I have been following them for over 25 years. I've been to 10 consecutive Opening Day Games, attended the 1990 World Series Parade in Cincy, collected memorabilia, and the craziest thing of all, I named my first child after Ken Griffey Jr. His name is Griffey Aaron. Having said that, I think I am qualified and enough of a fanatic to start an entertaining blog that will be thought provoking and informative.
I welcome everyone to comment and participate. Let's have fun and root on the Redlegs.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
What do you think the Reds will do at the trading deadline?
I definately think that the Reds are going to continue with their youth movement. I'm sure that they would like to move both Dunn and Griffey. The problem is finding someone to take on their contract. It is rumored that Griffey would accept a trade to the Devil Rays as long as they were in the pennant race.
If the Reds are lucky enough to find a taker for either Griffey or Dunn, don't expect to get much back in return.
Post a Comment